Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Graditude

September 6, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  I still have my job (not sure for how much longer)
2.  I have a wonderful 7 year old son who doesn't see all the negative in the world
3.  I can play Pokemon Go with my son without guilt.

September 7, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  I have a wonderful church family who accept me warts and all
2.  I no longer am the only non coach in my PLC
3.  That today is Wednesday

September 8, 2016  (I am posting this late because a high school football game happened)

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  I have an amazing Daddy who acts like a grizzly bear but is really a big ol'teddy bear!!!
2.  I have 5 rescue fur babies who have very unique personalities and make our house more a fun crazy zoo
3.  My life is insane and I have to remember that life is not about the job but the time away from 9-5

September 9, 2016 (Again posting late because work happened)

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  It is Friday (Need I say more!!!!)
2.  We have a Sonic and there is a Route 44
3.  Audio Books on my phone!!!!!  (I don't think it's considered cheating the read the Book Club book through audio....Do you????)

September 10, 2016 (Again posting late because life happen)

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  College football
2.  Clouds on really hot days
3.  Time spent with the family at The Rock

September 11, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  Our Law Enforcement officers
2.  I have not forgotten 15 years ago
3.  There are those who are willing to lay their lives down so I will be protected both domestically and aboard

September 12, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  For the sound of thunder...it promises the cleansing of rain
2.  Monday is only 24 hours long
3.  To Do Lists that get done

September 13, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today

1.  Crockpots
2.  It's almost Fall
3.  Gym memberships

September 14, 2016 (Posting late because I was beyond tired)

Three things I am grateful for today

1.  Air conditioned school buses
2.  Good friends at work
3.  Junk food at Church

September 15, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  Amazing bosses
2.  Amazing kids
3.  Tomorrow

September 16, 2016 (Late posting because of a football game)

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  Ponchos
2.  Short trips on school buses
3.  Older kids who don't mind little kids tagging along

September 17, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  Lower temperatures....high 80's are better than low 90's
2.  Hard working band members who want new uniforms
3.  The generosity of strangers who just donate to a high school marching band car wash fundraiser 

September 18, 2016 (late posting....just a long day)

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  Church
2.  Kids
3.  Quick trips to Walmart

September 19, 2016

Three things I am grateful for today:

1.  The last bell of the day
2.  Grandparents who can watch grandkids
3.  Sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment